[OM] (OM) OT History of USA and North American "Indians"

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT History of USA and North American "Indians"
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 02:27:28 +1300
We had a discussion about this topic more than a week ago.

I wanted to include mention of a book I had/have, but could not find it.
Yesterday I did a thorough search for it and concluded it is severely missing,
so I will get another through the good offices of www.bookfinder.com/

I found the reference in the bibliography of Noam Chomsky's "Year 501 ...
The Conquest Continues".

It is ... Jackson, Helen. 1880. "A Century of Dishonor".

Thankfully reprinted by more than one publishing house, it seems.

Brian Swale.