Re: [OM] Printer driver (rip?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Printer driver (rip?)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 16:03:07 -0800
On 12/5/2010 3:30 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
> You're going to get a hugh dose of crap for this.

But a 'thumbs up' from this corner.

For saying what appeared in my mind when I read the question and answer.

And maybe a little bit more, but that's no problem here.

The philosophy that certain tools work best at certain times for certain jobs
seems sensible and wise to me.

For example, some folks somehow get the impression that I'm a Canonista. And I
wrote a bit of a screed castigating
Samsung for putting other things before the image. Samsung heard some voices or
other, cleaned up their act, built a
better tool in a particular category, and that's what I bought.

Moose