Re: [OM] New Image (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Image (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 16:10:41 +1100
It's INTJ I found - checked it.
Went looked at the profile.
Here's some edited highlights -
In a team environment, the INTJ can contribute by:
•                challenging the status quo  (Hah, that would be welcome!)
•                leading the team to a greater understanding of the concepts
and principles involved (Oh yes, they'd appreciate that).

The potential ways in which an INTJ can irritate others include:
•                being single-minded or stubborn (Not the same thing!)
•                not expressing appreciation for the contributions of others,
particularly where it hasn't been fully competent (Yeah, so? Bloody idiots).

Yup - sounds about right. But the two 'positive' point look rather negative and
the two negative points look quite reasonable. Oh and we tend to be a bit
narcissistic too, apparently. Not that any narcissist would accept that.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx