Re: [OM] I sometimes hate Apple as well, was- Printer driver (rip?)

Subject: Re: [OM] I sometimes hate Apple as well, was- Printer driver (rip?)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:14:48 +0000
Yes, that is crap.  Blame M$ :-)

Yes, I agree about small things, I'm merely envious.  I'm even looking at
replacing big E-3 with little E-620, but the lenses are still massive for a
chap with shoulder aches.

However, I have obtained agreement from my Social Secretary and Travelling
Companion that I can buy a Homedics back massager; they are really very good.
But I'll have to give up going to the gorgeous chiropractor :-(

Chris