Re: [OM] Printer driver (rip?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Printer driver (rip?)
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:38:25 -0800
On 12/6/2010 12:53 AM, Wayne Harridge wrote:

> Jeez, just what I need, upgrade all my software 3 times a week.
>
> Anyone heard of getting it right up front ?

In the years that I have used Qimage, I have never found that to be a
problem.  In the past they were all free upgrades and only took less
than 20 seconds to install.  Many were to add features that were
requested by users.  As I said, the best support I have ever
experienced.  And on an excellent piece of software.
Paul in Portland OR