Re: [OM] The Concert

Subject: Re: [OM] The Concert
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 01:11:26 +0800
Your story is not only interesting, it also reflected some of my experience
when shooting the university concerts my sons participated (my elder son
plays violin and young sons plays flute). The shutter noise is really a
problem especially once my wife was taking video and I was shooting still
besides her, the shutter click sounds were captured very well by the video
camera. I really wish there is a DSLR as silent as my E-10.

In the last two concerns I took videos with the E-PL1, with the EVF it
attracted much less attention.

C.H.Ling