Re: [OM] Fotos For Fun 45 - 48

Subject: Re: [OM] Fotos For Fun 45 - 48
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 22:17:18 +0100
Hi Wiliam,

Here is another view of the Fungal leaf which hopefully explains better
than words

<http://www.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/6716762_L89RL#1118419320_km86p>

I have also put originals of the other pictures in this gallery so that
you can see the differences I made.  I should really learn to do moose
overs, I remember moose describing the process a year or two ago, but
that would mean a move away from smugmug.

Thanks IanW