Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: wine, social life and light

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: wine, social life and light
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:53:30 +1100
Strewth! Agree on tighter crop but I think the DOF is about right.
I didn't like the wineglass in colour that someone suggested.
That sort of effect is so clichéd now that it's almost solely the province of
wedding photogs.

I think we read the narrative in the same way - love a good story.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx