Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: wine, social life and light

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: wine, social life and light
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:03:35 +1100
Dint get the Moosemessage for some reason. I'd crop even more on the right to
increase intimacy and do something about that bottle top at the bottom
Beyond that I didn't understand any of the comment below Mike. '...a peanut
butter on cracker approach with blind deconvolution..' sounds like something
I'd do in the kitchen at 2am.
But then I'm a simple soul - can I have jam on the cracker too?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx