Re: [OM] A bad news ........

Subject: Re: [OM] A bad news ........
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 19:12:02 -0500
Death is tough enough even when it takes old guys like so many of us
here.  But it is truly tragic when it takes one so young as Tracy.  My
sincerest condolences to Michael and Tracy's family.  Perhaps another
child will come along eventually and help them over their grief.

And lets hope the stars stay perfectly aligned for Bob's son.

Chuck Norcutt