Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:27:18 -0600
I guess that the assumptions that you make with your obviously ossified mind
don't count.

I'm guessing that you don't have an airport extreme. As I type this, I'm
staring at one that has been inop for months. Sometime when I have some time
and low blood pressure, I wilol again get on the phone to apple and see if
they can make it work. Last time  afte two hours, they were ready to
excalate it to the engineering dept, M-F, 9-5 PST for a possible resolution,
when, as mysteriously stopped working, it began to work again, which it did
for a few days. Damn expensive paperweight!

It must make for a difficult life when you are so smart!

Bill Pearce