Re: [OM] Battery gunk

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery gunk
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:53:48 -0500
I hope it works after you're done.  Another problem often found with bad
battery leakage is that the plastic in the battery compartment crumbles
or cracks, the corrosion runs through the wires, through the on-off
switch and into the circuit.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com