Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:06:25 -0800
> From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
>
> I guess that the assumptions that you make with your obviously ossified mind
> don't count.

Apologies. I didn't mean to imply that you, specifically, had a mind that was
"cast in stone."

And yet, when I mentioned that I was off the Internet for a while, why did you
assume it was because of my "apple product?"

> I'm guessing that you don't have an airport extreme.

You're projecting, Jim. Just because you can't get your wireless router to work
doesn't mean every one else's network problems are a result of misbehaving
Apple products.

And you guess wrong. I *do* have an Airport Extreme that has worked flawlessly
for about five years.

(I also have an Air Tunes thingy that has never worked right... C'est la vie.
Things break. I also had a Windows laptop once that never really worked right.)