Re: [OM] High Capacity Eneloop

Subject: Re: [OM] High Capacity Eneloop
From: Hughes <hi100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:36:34 -0800 (PST)
Paul,
     I posted two different threads . The high capacity XX ("crossover
Eneloops") are what this thread is about.

The "improved" Eneloops posted about in the other thread indeed are 75% at 3
years,while the XX crossovers are 75% at 1 year.

To confuse things still further there is another new product the "eneloop
Lite" The "Lite" has "much" faster charge rate, higher cycle life (2000 vs
1500) at lower cost but a lot lower capacity (1000mAh)

Tim Hughes