Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Tokyo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Tokyo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:02:18 -0500
A great tour.  It's hard to tell ages from behind but my take on the
"scandalously" dressed woman in Alt 17 is that she's young and being
escorted by her not so young sugar daddy.  I'm afraid that Christmas
Cupid in Alt 14 wouldn't last more than 30 minutes before being
vandalized if in a large (or maybe even small) US city.  Finally, the
very pretty girl at left in Alt 19 is the clear winner of the senorita
contest for this PAW.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt