Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:59:09 -0600
Maybe I need to give an indication of terrain and possible subjects:

State of Michigan. West shore from Muskegon to Traverse City. From
Petosky to Mackinaw by way of the twisty shoreline road (provided it
is plowed open). Motion Sickness pills for the family required. West
of Mackinaw, Wilderness State Park. The pine forest runs right to the
shoreline.

Mackinaw Bridge will be crossed. From the Straights of Mackinaw, we'll
head on up to Whitefish Point to give rememberance to the crew of the
Edmund Fitzgerald. Not really out of the way, because that's right
near the Taq. Falls. I had photographed the falls in the winter before
and got some world-class pictures. It wasn't until the next day that I
discovered that the film was misloaded in the OM-1 and I lost
everything.

>From the falls, we'll drift over to Marquette and then up to
Houghton/Hancock. From there down to the Porcupines and catch some of
the frozen waterfalls in the region. Depending on schedule, we'll go
over to Duluth and then come down on I-35 or will come back through
Wisconsin.

Snowshoes for the family as we'll want to do a bit of back-woods hiking.

AG