Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:05:36 -0500
Eh?  This ain't got nothing to do with digital or sensor sizes.  Have
you had meters in your cameras for so many years that you've forgotten
all about exposure adjustments for magnification when shooting macro?
The effective aperture is reduced and the image becomes dimmer.  Go read
the Oly bellows manual for your punishment.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt