Re: [OM] Coulda been a Canon

Subject: Re: [OM] Coulda been a Canon
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:35:13 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2010 12:48:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
nherndon@xxxxxxxxx writes:

And many  huge thanks, Bill, for buying and holding the 50/1.2 then selling
it to me  at cost!  I will be shooting with it a lot over the  holidays.

It needed to be with a list member.  $244 including tax for a  beautiful
example was a great deal.  When John gets through with the 24mm  f2, it should
also be a great deal.  I don't recall the asking price on the  28mm f2,
however it would also need a trip to John for a CLA on slow  blades.  The 85mm
had some cleaning marks on the front element and although  I like this lens
the asking price of $175 was on the high side considering the  scratches on
this silver nosed lens.  Yours was the only inquiry on any of  the lenses.
Bill Barber