Re: [OM] IMG: Full Tokyo gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Full Tokyo gallery
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:57:56 +0000
Thanks, Nathan, that was an interesting tour.  My favourite story was the fish
market, although I have a problem with the Japanese and fish, the way they
catch it and the amount (is shark's fin a Japanese dish as well as Chinese?).

I'm no lover of cities, but by the end I was sold on the diversity of
activities and the culture.  My least favourite shot was "Traffic at Roppongi".

Chris