Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:00:35 -0600
> Some of us appreciate your views of gear.  Going to a family get-together
> tonight, I will be taking my E-1, along with a ZD14-54 and 35/3.5.  But the
> lens on the camera to start out is a lowly 55/1.8 Takumar.  We will see what
> I use the most.

Thanks, Jim.

For the past three weeks I've almost exclusively used the Panasonic
DMC-L1 with 50/1.4, 24/2.8 and 100/2.8. I've also been doing a ton of
flash photography for work where I've needed to document equipment
racks. A Vivitar 285HV with the FlashBender, combined with the these
lenses has proven almost perfect.

Those three lenses on the L1 are just soooo comfy.

(BTW, the OM kit photograph was taken with the above setup with the 50/1.4)

AG