[OM] Wonderful man made sights with nature.

Subject: [OM] Wonderful man made sights with nature.
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:39:17 +1100 (EDT)
Hi all,

Been a while since I've posted, busy on non photographic things.

I took a full complement of E series stuff over to Perth (Western Australia)
with me this trip, the E1 and everything that fits it.

Last night our flight back to Melbourne From Perth was delayed about
75 minutes but once we were up about 20 minutes into the flight we
were cruising between two layers of cloud, just above the bottom layer.
The sinking sun was visible though the cabin window on the other
side (right) of the jet to us. And on our side of the jet we say a stunning
sharp shadow of the Airbus A320 on the lower cloud's pillows with a
spectacular multicolor halo around the shadow on the cloud, it also
had a three part orange radiating glow upwards centered on the jet
shadow which went on for 1-2 minutes.

My wife commented that it looks to much like a religious omen, should
we worry ?

What goes though my mind ?

$4i# no camera.

Earlier in the day yesterday I decided to leave it all in Perth as I have
other E and OM stuff still in Melbourne. Why bring it back on the plane
when we will be living in Perth in 6 weeks time ? After all these years
flying I won't need a camera on a commercial flight, will I.

Then a few minutes later, just to rub it in, the same thing happens for
a few more minutes. Oh well, no photo to share but I have this
wonderful image still in my minds eye :)

Cheers
Ian Manners
... Top secret! Burn before reading!