Re: [OM] Battery types [was - iPods from Apple]

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery types [was - iPods from Apple]
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:33:40 -0800
The heavy duty worm drive saws do have the handle configuration you are
talking about for a left handed saw even though they are intended for right
handed persons. My understanding is that they are popular with contractors
because with the blade to the left of the handle it is easier to see where
the blade is going to cut if you are right handed. The index page for your
link shows a worm drive below the left handed saw
http://www.acetoolonline.com/Milwaukee-Circular-Worm-Drive-Saws-s/491.htm

I don't remember where the trigger lock is (assuming it has one) on a worm
drive saw. As a right handed person I prefer the worm drive saw which has
the blade/handle configuration of what you see and is labeled as a left
handed saw.

Jeff Keller