Re: [OM] Battery types [was - iPods from Apple]

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery types [was - iPods from Apple]
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 02:55:59 -0800 (PST)
Chuck,
      ok I went and checked  the dewalt website this dewalt 18V pack has 10
smaller size A123 cells , so here they paralleled 5 pairs of cells to make the
pack a little more compact:
http://dewaltownersgroup.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=d886b14708b013d8bdc7af2fbf9af5f6&topic=168.0

this 12V dewalt is likely sony lifepo4 cells, but can't be sure, no label:
http://dewaltownersgroup.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=d886b14708b013d8bdc7af2fbf9af5f6&topic=387.0

The rc model groups have reallly good information on dissecting/using the
dewalt nano-packs for other purposes.Including 10min charging, abusive cycling
etc.

Tim Hughes