[OM] Good news, bad news at Christmas... and an etiquette question.

Subject: [OM] Good news, bad news at Christmas... and an etiquette question.
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:44:56 -0500
The good news is that at 79, I can now quit working.

The bad news is that the 70-year-old weekly I've been working
for for the past 6 years is putting out its last issue ever this Wednesday.

Not a huge surprise, I've seen it coming for the past 2 years. The ad
revenue has fallen to nothing, and it's advertising that pays the bills.

Merry Christmas anyway!  [?]

...and here's the question: What is our protocol for posting items for sale?

I have a surplus of Olympus stuff, film and digi that I'd like to offer
here.

I also have a ton of Nikon, Konica, and Pentax sl,r plus beaucoup other
stuff
that I will be able to e-mail to anyone who is interested. After that I'm
going
to post the balance in the  RFF classifieds.

The list will be available after the holiday.

Please send your request to: rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx

A couple of caveats - I'm mailing, so CONUS only, and I only can take USPS
money orders at this time.

*Hey... I'm smiling. You should be too.*

Rick in not-so-sunny Southern Maryland.

GIF image