[OM] class action

Subject: [OM] class action
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:29:44 -0500
YEARS ago, when my wife bought her computer from Best Buy, the sales kid
(quite arrogant) said out credit card info was required even though we
were paying by check.  I didn't think much about it.  Turns out they
were secretly signing us up for MSN service.  After a 6 month free trial
which we never used, MSN started billing us $21 / month for something we
didn't ask for but were enrolled in.
Yesterday, we got a $75 check in the mail as our part of the Class
Action settlement against Best Buy.  Not that much money, we broke even,
but this is the first time I have ever had this happen.  Satisfying in a
nice way.