[OM] photo gallery software

Subject: [OM] photo gallery software
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:33:30 -0500
Please ignore my previous post on economics. I should stick to photography
subjects on the list.

Speaking of which, I set up Gallery 3 on my home machine here:

http://zuik.dyndns.org/gallery3/

But I'm not all that happy with it. Sometimes it goes out to lunch and does
strange things. There are more photos there, but mostly family stuff that
requires login. Supposedly you can click on the photo to see a higher
resolution version, but it does not seem to work reliably.

Does any one have suggestions for setting up a web server for photos?

Wayne