Re: [OM] photo gallery software

Subject: Re: [OM] photo gallery software
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:21:00 +1300
A few more comments in response to what Moose and Ken wrote;

Arachnophilia, the web-authoring software I use, written by Paul Lutus, does
have a general updating feature; it has had for about 10 years.
This scared the heck out of me when I first tried to use it that I have never
returned to it, preferring to use what I can actually control.

For Moose, it seems to me that the only way that photographers such as me
can get their photos/art in front of people is to write books that incorporate
their photos. I have two such in the pipeline, but work on them has stalled.

Secondly, each of my Gallery pages in ( http://www.brianswale.com/ ) has its
own template set.
If you are looking at one example in a gallery, and want to go back without
hitting the browser <go back> button, hit the button for the same gallery
again. Your browser will fetch that gallery menu page back from browser
cache on your computer faster than it can be downloaded by any method.

Brian Swale.