Re: [OM] Economics

Subject: Re: [OM] Economics
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:33:49 -0500
Take her reports with an ounce of salt.  Sounds to me like she never
ventured more than 500 meters off Interstate 95 (the main highway that
runs up the east coast from Florida to Maine).  The interstate highway
exits are populated almost totally by fast food and chain restaurants.
For long distance traveling through unfamiliar areas its best to carry
two resources... a good GPS unit and one or more AAA (American
Automobile Association) guide books for the areas you plan to pass
through.  The GPS will tell you which restaurants/hotels are near you
and the AAA guidebook will tell you which of those are good choices.
But it also helps to have help like found on this list when you're
trying to locate something very specific... which one of those places
are actually open on Christmas day.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt