Re: [OM] Economics

Subject: Re: [OM] Economics
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 23:00:30 -0500
I can't imagine why.  Some inner city stores are not well served with
fresh foods but I'd not refer to those as supermarkets.  I don't
specifically recall but I'd be very surprised if Moose's photos of
Brooklyn didn't show stores with lots of fresh produce on display outside.

But I do believe you'd be a bit hard pressed to find a salad sandwich on
a menu.

Chuck Norcutt