Re: [OM] photo gallery software

Subject: Re: [OM] photo gallery software
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 07:10:01 +0000
I'm afraid I'm with Moose on what he wrote, Brian.  How your photos are
appreciated will depend greatly on how they are presented, whatever the quality
of your photography.

On the subject of the back button, I use my mouse as little as possible,
preferring keyboard shortcuts.  Now, with no navigation buttons on a gallery I
could open each image in a separate tab, but that is still more faff than most
galleries.  I prefer the ones with which I can use my arrow keys to go back and
forth.

Chris