Re: [OM] Economics

Subject: Re: [OM] Economics
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 07:17:38 -0500
While there may be some exemplary models of many things somewhere in the
US it would certainly be ill advised to base your education system on
what's typically found in the US.  My personal opinion is that the
"system" (and related education expenditures) have little to do with it.
  Caring and involved parents probably account for 90% of the good results.

Chuck Norcutt