[OM] Hybrid life - Pick a system any system...

Subject: [OM] Hybrid life - Pick a system any system...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:31:40 -0600
Well, packing the camera bags was an adventure. As I feared, equipment
creep kicked in and things got a little wild. But it all fits in two
bags.

Bag #1 - The "Go Bag"
LowePro SlingShot 300 AW
OM-3Ti
OM-2S
Panasonic DMC-L1
Leica 14-50 Zoom for the Panasonic.
24/2.8
35/2.8
50/1.4
100/2.8
200/4
OM-E adaptor
55mm Filters for B&W, step rings and polarizing filters
Sekonic L-508
Batteries, several rolls of film, memory card
Very basic survival kit
(surprisingly, not that heavy)

Bag #2 - The "Spares, Extras Bag which stays in the Car"
LowPro Magnum 35
OM-4T with Winder2
E-1 with Battery Grip
2 Vivitar 285HV with batteries, wireless remotes and diffusers
All battery chargers
300/4.5
Batteries, the rest of the film and memory cards

Other stuff of note:
Bogen (Manfrotto) 3021 Tripod (with 3-way head)
Bogen (Manfrotto) 3001 Tripod (with ballhead)
Manfrotto Monopod with ballhead

For family use:
Small bag with Minolta A1.

At least I'm travelling light.  :)

Actually, the advantage to this system is that the SlingShot is the
working bag and I'm able to swap out any componant with the spare bag
easily.

Where are those 30 rolls of B&W film???

AG (pack mule) Schnozz