[OM] Vivitar 90-180mm Aperture

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 90-180mm Aperture
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:40:42 -0500
JD writes:
>With the lens pointed away from you in the landscape orientation, it's
the screw
>that would be at the 3 O'clock position.

Thanks very much, Jay.  I doubt I'd sell the lens but I've never done
such to a pristine lens though I didn't mind messing
with an adapter.   Perhaps there is a easily reversible solution,
perhaps not.
I like the lens for chasing skittish critters where working distance is
critical or where background control is paramount.
Perfect, it ain't.  Some modest CA  at times too.  I am hoping the new
or is it the (new, new, new by now) Portra 400 scans as well as
reported.

The Sigma 150 OS macro looks interesting though not sure it is
available yet.

  Fussy about lens aesthetics, Mike