Re: [OM] photo gallery software

Subject: Re: [OM] photo gallery software
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:43:07 +0100
Hi Brian,

The buttons you refer to allow one to return to the main menu, but there is no
way to move from one image to another WITHIN a gallery. So if I am looking at
the Red Dahlia in your Flowers gallery, the only way to go to the next image is
to click on FLOWERS on the right and then click on the desired thumbnail. This
is a major deficiency, as it forces the browsing viewer to click twice as often
as would be the case if you had a facility to navigate from one image to the
next--standard practice in every gallery I have ever seen in recent years.

Furthermore, why are the images so tiny? I have looked at a few of them, and
you seem to have standardized on 350 pixels on the long side--that is hardly
bigger than the thumbnails in some other people's galleries.

Many of your images are magnificent, but the above two deficiencies greatly
detract from the pleasure of visiting your site.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain