Re: [OM] [OT] Video converter advice?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Video converter advice?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:09:00 -0500
Thanks, Mark.  I'll give it a try.

I uninstalled Freemark and then download and installed again.  This time
I got much different results.  I got the same attempt to write to a read
only folder but was able to bypass it.  That allowed running the app
which, after being seemingly stuck on 3% conversion for a very long
time, suddenly announced a successful conversion despite the 3% progress
mark.  However, the converted file was garbage.

I can't imagine why this app seems to have such high marks.

Chuck Norcutt