Re: [OM] Aw, hell, mama, you can have it!

Subject: Re: [OM] Aw, hell, mama, you can have it!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 18:48:03 +0100
People are waxing lyrical about the demise of Kodachrome, but the fact is that
not enough of them were buying it when it was available to make it worthwhile
for Kodak to continue it.

Fortunately, there are lots of good choices in film, both B&W and color. I have
just bought myself a Fuji MF rangefinder and several bricks of 120 film.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu