Re: [OM] Video converter advice?

Subject: Re: [OM] Video converter advice?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:09:54 +0800
Yes, the conversion seems running during the upload, the upload time was 6
minutes, I think the processing time depends on the file type/size and
Youtube server (whether they are busy or not).

The artifacts on the sky is certainly due to Youtube conversion, the
original does not have this problem. There was problem with the camera
settings, it was shutter piority, the aperture changes in big steps (1/3
stop?) that causes visible changes in brightness.

The control on the E-PL1 is not great either, it does not allow change of
setting during video shooting while I can dial in exposure compensation on
the 5D II. The sound recording level on E-PL1 is auto that is no good for
concert too. The current solution for good video recording and compact size
may be the GH2.

C.H.Ling