Re: [OM] Karma sucks.

Subject: Re: [OM] Karma sucks.
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:51:53 +0100
I think that may have something to do with it, like this taxi driver I met in
Boston in May:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2010/21alt4.jpg

Instead of battling violence, earthquakes, what not, here he was, driving a cab
in one of the nicest cities in the world, while listening to classical music.
He was also very pleased to have French-speaking passengers on this occasion.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain