Re: [OM] Karma sucks.

Subject: Re: [OM] Karma sucks.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:24:52 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2010 6:21:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is there  anything except AIDS, Cholera, scary bastards, ruins, cholera and
general  chaos and anomie?

A friend of mine spent several months in Haiti helping people left homeless
 by the earthquake begin putting their lives back together.  His experience
 of the country in recovery was very positive.

He is a person with whom I've spent a little time talking about photography
 over the past couple of years.  The images he brought back and shared
were spectacular.  Although "not a photographer"  the work he created  was
would make a show any of us would be proud to call our own . . . maybe  even a
book.

His connection with the people of Haiti reflects a population not too
different from any other you might encounter around the world.  My bet is  that
your son will have a positive experience of his trip to Haiti.

Bill Barber