[OM] Geotag question?

Subject: [OM] Geotag question?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 06:22:25 -0500
Moose writes:
>I used Geosetter some time ago. More recently, I've used Exiftool to
simply
>copy from the JPEGs to CR2s and/or PSDs in
>batches. I'll see if I can find some CR2s done with Geosetter and try
opening
>them in DXO.

Thanks a bunch, Moose.
It appears DXO added XMP support to provide better integration with LR.
Perhaps on second thought it is cleaner to alter the RAW file directly
with the geotag
as long as DXO doesn't get upset and properly tags the exported
Tiff/jpegs.

Oh, flight cancelled, BTW---up at 4AM anyway--- ugh.  Had valid
boarding passes in hand printed at 11PM.
Gotta love USAirways.

Mike