Re: [OM] How badly do you want a really good user manual?

Subject: Re: [OM] How badly do you want a really good user manual?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:28:50 +0800
I also don't understand, there are many Chinese and Japanese has very good
English level, user manual shouldn't be anything difficult. One of the
possible cause may be the user manual for electronic stuffs are written by
technical people, most of the Chinese electronics engineers I have seen are
not good in English. The guys major in language or business are usually much
better but due to lack of connection to the outside world, their
interpretation and use of words are sometimes a little unusual. With the
popular of Internet, I think the situation will improve very fast.

C.H.Ling