Re: [OM] E-PL1?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:02:31 +0000
Thanks, Andrew.  I suppose that both those points are ones that I anticipated.
I really like my GF-1 (:-)), but I'd like to try the small E-thingies.

And what's the news that you have heard on the latest rather good-looking Oly
compact?  It seems to have an enormous lens diameter; it looks a bit like the
Canyon S-95.

Chris