Re: [OM] (OM) The Hydroslide at Clyde

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) The Hydroslide at Clyde
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:47:52 +1300
Chris wrote;

> They look good, Brian.  That size of photo is great.

I thought you might like them Chris, but please note that the purpose of my
"zuikoholic" shots is to share with this group (mainly), and it is reasonable
put up rather larger shots. The purpose being to share an experience and/or
provide a basis for discussion. And I didn't want to spend "forever" writing
the code and resizing images.

In the cases of shots for commercial use, not only is the long-developed
"look" of the site a constraint, but images of the size used in the zuikoholic
pages would assist in images being taken and used for commercial
purposes without payment, if they were displayed where potential customers
were looking with intent ....

Brian Swale.