Re: [OM] New Year's image with best wishes for the new year

Subject: Re: [OM] New Year's image with best wishes for the new year
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 09:54:56 -0700
Beautiful, Moose!! And for me...so fitting. 2010 was indeed "dark and
rainy" for personal reasons and the unexpected passing of friends and
family members, and transitions by other family members to long term
care facilities. Your image is just what I need to envision about 2011.
Thank you!
And Happy New Year to all the list members!

Candace