Re: [OM] (OM) IMG My Ross Lens Project

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) IMG My Ross Lens Project
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:47:18 -0600
Hi Brian,

While I was taking the mocking bird images, I was holding my breath, because
I was only 15 feet from him and he is usually very wary.  I did notice the
shadow pattern when I was processing the image.

Thanks for your kind words.  This project gives me another toy to enjoy, and
didn't cost much, so I look forward to finding other subjects suitable to
its use.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA