Re: [OM] OT: Braggin' rights?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Braggin' rights?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 10:53:11 -0500
At our house we got about 12" of snow.  Not too bad.  Parts of NJ got
39".   I came down with a stomach virus Christmas Eve day, 2 days later
Lisa had it.  We spent our weeks vacation re-cooperating.  Oh yeah,
Christmas Eve, my computer crashed and Acronis did not save the day this
time (acronis claimed BOTH my backup archives were
corrupted........sigh).   Allowed me to move on to a new ASUS computer
dual core x64 Windows 7 with 8 gigs ram and 1TB HD.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977