[OM] Forced retirement CAMERA SALE - first peek

Subject: [OM] Forced retirement CAMERA SALE - first peek
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:02:29 -0500
Here is the start of the list I will be posting. Prices to be determined,
and lenses to be added to the list, as well as a bunch of smaller stuff.

I'll try to have it completed (by?) next weekend.

If you see something you can't wait for, make me an offer.

NOTE: I can only accept U.S.Postal money orders, and only ship Priority Mail
w/insurance/tracking.

OLYMPUS

Olympus OM-1MD: Chrome, Ex cond. less than a dozen rolls since CLA by John
Hermanson.
                                Recovered in Camera Leather's white cobra
skin.

Olympus Camedia C-5050z: prosumer digital, reconditioned by Olympus. Looks
great, Works perfectly.
                                Incl charger and accessories in original
carton, plus Olycap lensguard.

See it:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=141378&ppuser=20714

Olympus Camedia C-3030-z like above, but the older 3 meg model. For more on
these great cameras see:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-6468-7844,
                            as well as:
                            http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/c/index.html

                    Be sure to check out Wrotniak's, "how to use it like a
Leica."

Olympus XA        user

Olympus XA-2     good

Olympus XA-3     good

Olympus Stylus    VG the 35 version. Great little camera.

Olympus Stylus     LN, but doesn't work.

Olympus Stylus Zoom VG works fine.

NIKON

Nikon N801 Ex- maybe the best film AF they made for the price.Gran'pa to the
D1. Big bright finder.

Nikon F8008 User that works perfectly.

See:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=144533&ppuser=20714

Nikon N2002 - Google for Stella's comments on this camera.

Nikon FE

Nikon F # 65169XX  VG w/working Photomic finder, plus an ugly prism finder.

RF & OTHER

Canon P, Ex, looks good, works fine.

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=137841&ppuser=20714

Canon 7, User, scuffs, brassing, dead meter, but no dents - Eddie Sokol
replaced the shutter in 2008.

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=140169&ppuser=20714

Note: none of the lenses are included.

Nikonos II w/35 lens- Good cond w funky rewind crank replacement.

Konica Tough job - think rubber coated, waterproof Hexar.

See:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=138433&ppuser=20714

Yashica GSN: good shooter, great lens.

Retina 1a: tired exterior, like new inside.

Minolta A RF w/3.5-45mm Rokkor (rare)

KIEV 4a, early model, #59XXXX, VG - when they were still very good cameras.

Zorki 1e w/I-22, #56XXXX near mint - it's the Leica II you always wanted.

Bessa R

Bessa L (black)

Happy New Year All.

Rick

rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx

Cell 301-922-0674, please leave a message.