Re: [OM] fotos for fun - Weeks 51 and 52

Subject: Re: [OM] fotos for fun - Weeks 51 and 52
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 22:50:58 +0100
Hi All,

Thanks for the comments, While it doesn't look to good for my father, he
was in a similar situation four years ago and managed to get through
that to live independantly on his own until now while, He has grit but
his main problem is his offspring are far flung and there is no one
local to look after him or make sure he is being properly cared for -
most of the blame for this though lays with him as he is not the most
sociable of people. His mobile phone was stolen by some opportunist
house callers and so when he fell getting out of bed he couldn't call
for help and it was a couple of days before he was discovered, by that
time he was badly dehydrated and was taken to hospital. We hope he will
still make the birthday surprise which was to visit us in the spring!.
He certainly looked much better after our visits although I think it was
Luc who provided  the best tonic

Glad to hear things are going okay for Dean, however in the picture he
mentions "Hello Grandpa" the look in my fathers eye is because he is
looking at Cai's hand as he was about to strike him and Kerstin's hand
was moving to stop him.