[OM] Backpack decision made

Subject: [OM] Backpack decision made
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 08:50:11 EST
Thanks to all who have responded.  What became apparent when reading  each
person's posting is how personal bag requirements really are to a
photographer.  Typically my bag will have my e-thingy and  lenses/accessories
and one
or more film cameras and a lens or two.  It is  not unusual for there to be
a pinhole, a toy and an OM in addition to my  digital camera when fully
packed.  Once I get to my destination some stuff  may be taken out and the
backpack used to carry the stuff I plan to use for that  day.  If I need a
computer it will go in my computer bag.

The thing that pushed me over the edge on buying a bag to replace the
stolen one is a trip to Big Bend National Park the end of the month.  I  will
have my car and could take whatever I wanted for a seven day trip, however
one day will be spent in a jeep and another on horseback, which calls for
something to safely carry a variety of gear in several different  situations.

The backpack I decided on is the Tamrac 767.

_http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/149853-REG/Tamrac_76701_767_Photo_Tra
il_Backpack.html_
(http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/149853-REG/Tamrac_76701_767_Photo_Trail_Backpack.html)

After searching the web for anyone who discounted these and finding none, I
 ordered it from B&H through Ken's Zone-10.com link.  Same price and it
sends a few pennies to one of our own.

I think I will be happy with this one.

Bill Barber