Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 10:45:24 -0600
Human labor is still a substantial part of meat production. Those of you on
the east coast should watch for "Creekstone Farms" beef. It is of the
highest quality, made in America's most humane plant, in of all places,
Arkansas City Kansas. They have taken special efforts to make their plant
free of repetitive motion injuries, and the killing of cows is ina facility
designed by Temple Grandin. The beef is tender and tasty, and served in New
York's finest restaurants.